Subsistence: Day 1
The Good: My first time playing subsistence was very confusing and i didn't do much good but i got a couple cool things done, on my first life i ended up getting a good amount of loot and survived for a while which made the game fun until a bear came and ruined it all. I did start on a base but after i died i was unable to find it again. I enjoy the terrain and the way the map is, the random loot boxes made the game a lot easier.
The Bad: I don't think the game itself is bad i think i'm just bad at the game, i went into this game knowing close to nothing so it was hard for me to get my feet on the ground without a bear or a wolf ruining my day. I didn't know how to open my inventory almost the entire time i was playing which really made it hard because i was unable to heal myself or put out my fire for the night.
Overall: I'm enjoying the game so far despite the fact that i'm doing terrible, i look forward to playing tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment